Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Here you go mom...

It's been a while since I blogged. I've been very busy though..sorry mom. School is stressful during these last few days, with exams, and teachers trying to get the grades in. I have two exams today and a science test. Ugh! Pray for me please!

In a few weeks, I'll be having my first birthday at home in four years. It's really weird, being able to plan a party, and I'm going to miss my surprise cakes from our youth group. I've been on mission trips during my birthday, and this year we leave the day after. :) So I'm getting a bunch of my closest friends together and were going to Chili's. Yummy!!

Did I mention, I'll be working in the gift shop, at the local children's hospital, that saved my little brothers life. I decided I wanted to give back, so I'm volunteering. It should be fun and I'll work every Monday morning. Plus, it will look good on college applications and scholarships.

This week, I have a few prayer requests: 1) The cop at our school, step-son has a brain tumor and the chemo and radiation are starting to take a toll on him. He is losing his hair, and it's hard. He is only 13. 2) Our youth group will be leaving on a mission trip up north called World Changers in a few weeks. 3) and Exams. Very stressful and over-whelming.

I hope that you all have a wonderful week. Check out Significance Source for Wednesday's prayer meeting.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I haven't commented you, butI know you'll do well on your exams! You've been studying like crazy! And you're going to love volunteering. Even if you didn't get your first choice...there's a reason God put you where you'll be!

    ReplyDelete