Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Is it really summer?

:) She is gonna hurt me.

this is matt...

this is dhaval....


this is austin......



WOO HOO!! I made it! I am finally a JUNIOR in high school! (: Today is the first official day of summer vacation. It all came so fast and it surely doesn't feel like summer.

I look back to this year and realize all the accomplishments I have made. I brought my GPA up a lot! I jumped 15 spots in class rank. :) I lettered in a varsity sport and came out as 2nd in girls field events. I realized that cheerleading wasn't as important to my life as I thought it was.

I made a bunch of new friends, and they were mostly seniors and watching them graduate brought a tear to my eye. I know it isn't the last time I will see some of them, because a few are planning to attend my birthday party! (which is in a few days!!)

This summer is going to be full of fun! I leave for a mission trip in a week. My birthday is in a week (first birthday at home in 4 years). I start volunteering at the local children's hospital which saved the lives of my brothers who are so dear to me.

Ahhh...I'm ready for it to begin!









2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I'm now a Sophomore! But I might graduate early, making me sort of like a junior this year. :)
    That's a really kool picture of you and your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...why didn't you choose a picture where you were staring off into space like a robot-child? Oh wait...you DID!

    I'm proud of you, but you already know that! Get ready girl...it's almost birthday time!

    ReplyDelete