Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I really want to try Moe's.

Ugh. I have nothing to blog about. Well I do but I am not sure how to bring it into terms to were people would actually want to read it and have interest in it. I have so many stories from World Changers...my birthday party...and my summer happening. Its not that these are boring to me or that are unentertaining but i can't somehow put it to bloggy form. Also, I'm really busy and have no time. Which is a good thing because i LOVE busy. So one day this week, I will put something aside, and eventually upload my pictures, log onto this blog, hog up the computer and blog. So be waiting mom and Brianna (my only 2 readers). There will be a new post on this lonely blog of mine.

Oh, and pray for Landen. My precious baby, that doesn't belong to me.

2 comments:

  1. Moe's is Great! Let me know if you get to go, cause I wanna come! :)
    And by the way, Ill read anything you write, interesting or not. jk :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't have a problem sharing when it's in the form of talking...so just act like you're talking to someone. Me or Brianna. LOL And just write what you would say.

    I love you!!

    ReplyDelete