Friday, June 26, 2009

Set Apart...


I started thinking...what the world would be like if everyone didn't live like the world told them to? What if we all tried to live like Christ? There would be less violence, crimes, and lives taken by the choices others make.


I personally don't see why the world shuns God. Without Him, we wouldn't be here. He sent His Son to die for us, so he obviously loves us. Why don't others love him as well? God loves us, and cares about us. I also don't see why people think God isn't real. Yes, you can't see him physically, but look around yourself. You see trees, the sky, clouds, the sun. You feel rain, wind. Who else could create this?


Yet, I still don't see why you would want to live as the world. Some of my friends do, and it's sad. I will not conform into the ways of the world. I will live SET APART from the world. Won't you?





**Yes, this is scattered, but it's on my mind. Oh, and pray for momma. She is sick and its not fun around the house, when she is sick."

1 comment:

  1. I agree, obviously. :)
    Great post. Keep thinking like that. Keep being set apart from the world. Others will see through you. We are the hands and feet. If we keep showing Him, people will notice.

    ReplyDelete