Tuesday, July 7, 2009

"WELCOME TO MOE'S!!"

I went to Moe's yesterday for the very first time yesterday. Brianna (from Learning to Breathe), her little brother, Christian, my mommy, my older brother and his girlfriend came along, because me and Brianna couldn't get there without my wonderful mother. :)

I had a lot of fun. Brianna is really cool and her little brother is the best rain dancer. He is too cute! He informed me about every Marvel superhero and the Transformer movies. What a hoot.

I also had to renew my permit yesterday...sad i know. :( Sadly, tomorrow is my last day at the hospital because next week I'll be at the beach. However, I applied for the TeenBoard, so hopefully I will get on it and can go everyday after school. :)

Now, off to wash clothes to the beach...well if I can get off my lazy butt.

3 comments:

  1. Me Christian both had a lot of fun. We'll have to go again soon.
    Have fun at the beach!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could always just wear dirty clothes at the beach. I won't tell. Just stay far enough away from me so I don't have to smell!!

    Love you!
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could always just go with dirty clothes. Just stay far enough away from me that I don't have to smell any nastiness.

    Love you!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete