Monday, July 20, 2009

Never Be Ready...

The beach was great...of course, you can read about the main points of the trip at my moms blog. :) I'll post about it later.

So today I went to cross country for the second time. We ran 5 miles. Yes, I thought I was gonna die. When I showed up however, I was the only girl and those 3 dudes there, were hardcore athletes...oh boy! Or oh boys!! Well of course, I got left behind, cause well, my jog compared to their jog is hugely different. Well I was the last one done...and that was because well...I got lost.

Yes, I took the wrong path. My coach ended up finding me and I was in tears...I thought I was a goner...I knew I would get back to civilization. I just didn't know when.

So, I completely embarrassed myself.. First off, for getting lost, and not being able to keep up with the guys. Ive always been the best at what I do...so this is different. On the plus side, whenever the guys did pass me the gave me a high-five and told me I could do. Well, I did..I just did it wrong. :)

I cant wait till Charleston with Brianna (from Learning to Breathe). :) Oh and pray that her misson trip to IL will go great and that they will be able to witness.

No comments:

Post a Comment