Thursday, July 9, 2009

Cooked Bacon...

We leave for the beach Saturday. :) I'm excited...and ready to be there...except, my room isn't clean and I have not packed. The beach is always fun. My best friend always comes with me and we always have the same room assignments. We always get McDonalds on the way up and she takes 2 hours to eat. ")

Last year, we went bike riding on the beach and got lost. I got chased by big dogs..scary! Later, we find out that every path leads to the main road. We had planned on seeing the sun rise, and we finally did on our last day. We went to Salty Dog and had virgin Pina Caladas.

However, last year, I was forbidden to do anything fun. Not because I was in trouble but because 3 months ago from then I had my knee surgery. I couldn't surf :( or tumble :( or even JUMP WAVES!! I know you think my summer was horrible. Well it wasn't. I just had tons of restrictions.

Well this summer, I can surf, tumble, jump waves, run, climb a ladder, play soccer. I have NO limitations. I can't wait!!

Today is my brothers girlfriends birthday! She is finally 19! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

1 comment:

  1. What ladder will you be climbing at the beach?? Just wondering. You're crazy, but I love you, and we're going to have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete