Monday, May 18, 2009

You see...


It all started when I saw a kid in the youth group with his yearbook. I retrieved the yearbook from the kid, and looked through it with our youth directors wife. When me and Jamie are together we have tons of fun, especially when it comes to school and pictures. :)


Well Aaron (the youth director) went to the youth room, and started making announcements about upcoming projects and services. Me and Jamie continued looking through the yearbook in his office. Aaron, was talking about Youth Sunday, and needed someone to greet the congregation. Of course, I had no idea. So he yells, "Heather, will you welcome everyone?" So you can already guess what I did, I yelled very loudly, "WELCOME EVERYONE TO CHURCH!" Then I hear a sudden outburst of laughter.

So after getting picked on for the rest of church, he approached me with the same question. My response was different this time. I looked at him, and said, unsarcasticly, "Aaron, do you honestly think I will get in front of the whole entire church and welcome them. You know I don't do public speaking!" I got another laugh. *Sigh*

Oh, I love Aaron. And in 2 weeks, I will be welcoming the congregation against my will.

1 comment:

  1. I laughed at this one. No comments per say, but definately a laugh or two. :)

    ReplyDelete