Saturday, May 2, 2009

Stupendous Saturday



It all started when I woke up this morning. Like most Saturday's, I went to my parents room and laid in their bed. I looked at my dad, and asked, "Where did you go this morning?" He looks at me, "A helicopter crashed in the woods in front of the house. We had to go help save the passenger and put out the fire." My wonderful mother says, "Yeah, I cant believe you didn't wake up, the house shook and the news was here. All 4 fire stations were here!" I ran to the front door, yelling to the twins what happened and we bolted through the front door.




I stomped back to there room, and they are laughing. I was all upset, I had even texted my friend, telling him what had happened. Well, there was no helicopter crash, just a carbon monoxide leak up the street. Being so gullible is totally a disadvantage. So, then I guess they felt bad because we had delicious pancakes for breakfast.


The twins and I went swimming today. It's finally hot enough. We played Scattergories, and I taught them how to do backflips- it was very unsuccessful. So we decided to kill each other with huge waterguns. Well, they never got it from me. We ended up shooting the water in the sky and tried not to get hit when it came down. Ryan brought down a big cooler filled with ice. I was curious to know what would happen if we put the ice in the pool. Needless to say, the water got even colder, and we had to get out.


Well the grandparents are here and we're about to grill out (PORK!! swine flu. eek!) Hope you enjoy your weekend!


5 comments:

  1. Your parents are totally hilarious! I wish I'd been a fly on the wall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry we tricked you this morning, but if WAS funny! You'll believe anything when you're half asleep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you put ice in the water & it gets colder, what a concept! i guess that is why we put it in our drinks hu? LOL glad you are here now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL you're so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol I love reading other people's comments.
    That sounds like something I would have believed too. But my parents can't control their laughter long enough to ever get me really good.

    ReplyDelete