Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Schhool.

So its the moment I've been waiting for..no, I haven't received my letter from the hospital...I got my schedule for my junior year of high school. And well, our lousy no good guidance consulers (yes, they really are) messed it up. So its pretty wack.

1st :Pre Cal Honors
2nd: Study Hall
3rd: Chemistry 1 Honors
4th: AP US History ( my favorite teacher is teaching this :))
5th: Spanish 2
6th:Study Hall
7th: English 4 Honors

Ya see. I only signed up for one study hall, not 2. however next semester i will have no study hall. 2nd and 6th period is music appreciation. 2nd is music appreciation 1 and 6th is music appreciation 2. well ya cant do 2 if ya aren't finished with 1. Oh well, my school is messed up. At least i have lunch with my best friends.! :)

1 comment: